Sawmill Creek Golf Club is a semi-private golf course offering groups the opportunity to play our Tom Fazio designed resort course with the following terms and conditions:
- The basic golf outing package fee varies throughout the year. Contact the Director of Golf, Ryan Spicer for pricing and details.
- Guaranteed golfer reservation figures must be provided to the Sawmill Creek Golf Club at least five (5) days before the outing. A twenty percent (20%) deposit is required to confirm the booking. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, cashiers check or credit card. Corporate groups may arrange for direct billing through the Sawmill Creek Golf Club upon credit approval.
- Payment must be made for the contracted number of golfers. There will be no refund or credits for no-show golfers.
- Cancellation Policy - Sawmill Creek Golf Club must receive a twenty percent (20%) deposit within sixty days of the outing date or Sawmill Creek Golf Club retains the right to cancel the event. If the group elects to cancel the event more than thirty (30) days prior to the date of the event, the deposit will be refunded in full. If the group elects to cancel the event less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of the event, Sawmill Creek Golf Club will retain the deposit.
- In the event of inclement weather which causes the cancellation of the outing on the contracted date, a rain date may be set or the group may opt to cancel the event in full.
- All food and beverages consumed on the Sawmill Creek Golf Club premises must be purchased from the clubhouse or halfway house. Outings may, by agreeing to pay a service charge, arrange for service of sponsored food and beverages.
- Golfers in the outing must abide by all established Sawmill Creek Golf Club rules, regulations and policies.